Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Something about you caught my eye
Something moved me deep inside,
nowI don't know what you did but
you had it and I've been hooked ever since
Christina Aguilera - Save Me From Myself


Isn't communication always best? Yey, things are finally settled! : ) I think I've grown a little through the process. I'm proud of it, so is idiot! Haha. She was shocked I made sense ok! Hahahaha.

Ok, I'm kinda trying to get use to this new tv dad got, its broad, its flat, and the sound produced from it is different compared to the older one.

Also, I finally had the chance to see a bowling ball get drilled! Dad brought my sisters and I after lunch to watch his get drilled. The process was so exciting and cool please! Reminded me of sec one and two dnt lessons, I miss sawing, drilling etc. At the end of it, you'll just be happy and sastisfied with the final outcome. Ok, but idiot just had to confuse me with finger inserts, thumb pluck, sand it down etc.

But she made it easier to understand later, with the help of the thousand and one bowling balls at her place. Haha, I learnt new things ok. Idiot, let me tell you what I've learnt. I've learnt, right handed the dot will on the right side, left handed the dot will be on the left side. And its to determine erm, how much it can hook or spin or roll or something right! Haha! See I've been listening! : )

Yey yey yey! Next I'll bowl and make sure three quarters of my attempt wont end up in the drain :( Hahaha.

Mrs Kunna's lesson this morning. Only four people turned up, she was rather disappointed. C'mon guys, she's trying her very best alr. Turn up for lessons! Ultimately, its still up to us all, its gonna be our results anyway.

Ok random post la. BYE!
Mandy's entertaining me. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home